Thursday 26 May 2011

About Me




I live in a house that was renovated 14 years ago, and I hear footsteps every 2 o'clock in the morning.

My creative process is both complex and simple.

I am who and what most people think I am not.

I am a contradiction of who you perceive me to be.

I am fun and very supportive to my loved ones.

I've learned that sometimes, the best way to figure out who you really are is to get to that place where you don't have to be anyone else.

I always have my camera with me.

I can induce my sleepiness in no time.

I still get sleepy even after a coffee, or lots of coffee.

I sleep without pillow.

I wash my feet on bathroom sink. ( Only on public bathrooms, when nobody's around.)

Was a Cheerleader, and in a dance troop.

I don't like house music.

I love Classical, Alternative, Rock, Metal, RNB, Soul, Ska, TripHop, Gothic, Gospel, Pop, Progressive, Experimental Music.

I can sing from Charlotte Church's music to System of a down. (but I don't growl.)

I sing in Church Choir, and in an underground band.

I have the best band mates in the world. :P

My "only" favorite local bands are Wolfgang, Dicta License, and Up Dharma Down.

I'm good at Chess.

I don't like donuts.

I wake up right away when i get stared at.

I can talk the entire day, without getting you bored.

I love long walks.

I love the rain.

I love Sun Flower.

I'm attracted to men who looks like Jesus Christ.

I love sunrise.

I love fireworks.

I write Screenplay.

I'm a Protestant.

I go to church every Sunday since the day I was born.

Family comes first.

I still feel like a 17 years old when my parents yell at me. (because the older I get the smarter my parents become.)

I've learned that the easier way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

I'm not one of most girls.

I never fell in love with a friend.

I like mature and older guys. I want someone who can make me submit to him – which is very hard.

My description of Love is Sacrifice and Acceptance.

I love Buddha bar.

I like to observe people, how they talk, their body language, mannerisms.

I'm good with my hands, I make water and gravity bongs from anything that I can use.

I don't get even.

I can easily let go if you just tell me.

I swear I don't think sometimes, I even doubt my own intelligence.

I'm only sexy when I'm naked.

I love BRANDON BOYD!

I believe that nobody is better than anybody, they're just different.

- When I get lonely, I tell to myself "So be lonely. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings."


- I have my own set of survival techniques. I am patient. I know how to pack light. But my one travel talent is that I can make friends with anybody. I can make friends with the dead. If there isn’t anyone else around to talk to, I could probably make friends with a four-foot-tall pile of sheetrock. That is why I’m not afraid to travel to the most remote places in the world, not if there are human beings there to meet.

-You have no idea how strong my love is!

-Since I was 15, I've either been with a guy or breaking up with a guy. I have not given myself two weeks of a breather to just deal with myself.

I'm not "what you see is what you get" type of a person.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers