Thursday 26 May 2011

Why Do I Love Thee

Another old post from my myspace account. Part of who I was, I remember how crazy I was for her. It was good times. :-)

I love woman, I love their voice, their eyes, the way they look, the manner in which they walk or sit. I love the down on their arms, their hair, their curves, their bodies, their laughter, their sadness, the wetness. See, everything about woman I love.

Woman is the necessary drug, the Prozac of our soul, which keeps us from becoming dysfunctional -- though in our weaknesses we may turn her into the cocaine that can destroy our lives; but that isn't woman's fault. Woman is wine: the delectable fruit of the vine, giving us joy, warming the heart, for physical and intellectual union are what create those high moments of ecstasy and illumination which validate our existence as human beings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers