Thursday 26 May 2011

Another First Sight

I already deleted my myspace account and I saw this post I made 2 years ago, t'was a good memory though, so here it is..


Do you guys believe in "another first sight?"
That you could meet someone across the room,
and with that ONE GLANCE you can look into their eyes
and see their soul?

Just wanna share how sad I am..
How I miss this person sobra!
This is the first time that I felt like I'm on a "one sided love affair."
I can't pretend anymore, I want her to be mine, all mine.
Yes, HER! a "woman."
I am so damn in love with her.

I am on a situation where I can't stop and
rationalize everything so perfectly.
I wanna do something even though
deep down it can be a disaster.

Was it just a breath we shared?

I miss her voice, her touch, her lips kissing mine.
I miss her telling me to visit her, I miss her bed.
I miss everything.

I only hear her voice
I only see her face
I'm trying to guess her feelings
I'm trying to read her thoughts
I want to hear it from her,
Where is this going...

The look in her eyes is not enough
I'm full of anticipation and yearning.

I really wanted her to know how I feel.
But every time I'm with her all I wanna do is kiss her.
That kiss says everything she has to know.

I never felt this to anyone (Man or Woman),
the thought that I will spend my 20-30 years from now with someone.
I want that "someone" to be her.
I don't care about anything right now but her.
She's the person I fell in love with the first time I laid my eyes on.
My feelings for her right now is against all logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers